• Do not interact with HopOver unless your vehicle is stationary and parked.
• Do not use HopOver for any illegal, unauthorized, unintended, unsafe, hazardous, or unlawful purposes, or in any manner inconsistent with this Agreement.
• Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, translate, modify, alter or otherwise change the HopOver Software, or any part thereof.
• Attempt to derive the source code, audio library or structure of the HopOver Software without the prior express written consent of Telenav.
• Remove from the HopOver Software, or alter, any of Telenav's or its suppliers' trademarks, trade names, logos, patent or copyright notices, or other notices or markings.
• Distribute, sublicense or otherwise transfer the HopOver Software to others.
2. Maintenance and Support: You hereby acknowledge that Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to HopOver.
3. Warranty: In the event of any failure of HopOver to conform to any applicable warranty you may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price for HopOver to you; and, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to HopOver, and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be Telenav's sole responsibility.
4. Product Claims: You hereby acknowledge that Telenav, not Apple, is responsible for addressing any claims of the end-user or any third party relating to HopOver or the end-user's possession and/or use of HopOver, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that HopOver fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
5. Intellectual Property Rights: You hereby acknowledge that, in the event of any third party claim that HopOver or your possession and use of HopOver infringes that third party's intellectual property rights, Telenav, not Apple, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim.
6. Legal Compliance: You represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a "terrorist supporting" country; and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
7. Third Party Terms of Agreement: You must comply with applicable third party terms of agreement when using HopOver.